Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Declaring War on Cigarattes !!

I had enough!! I’d been living in a scrutinized world where the values of the world had been twisted! Yes, I’m talking to you people, you smokers! I had enough!

I’m writting this blog hoping to make you guys aware and understand how hatred i am to you people! You people must not aware how you make people around you suffered! As a person who had been affected directly from smoking, i really hate cigarattes!! You people are making the person around you to suffer involuntary. I’m the living example.
My father is a heavy smoker. Even before i was born, he already been a heavy smoker. The only image that he gave me is that he smokes non-stop, from dawn to dust. As a result, he’s been the most hatred figure of mine. As he walks pass anywhere, the "aroma" of cigarattes just follows him to everywhere. The odour is just so digusting!! And i always cover my nose whenever he starts smoking around me.

I just don’t understand why the smokers keep on smoking. They are just paying to buy sufferings. They seems like do not understand the harm that cigarettes will bring about to them. What i’m meaning here is not only damages caused psyhically, but something deeper than that. Just for example, my relationship with my dad ruined and messed up because of smoking. A lot of people complaining about the petrol price hike and the soaring of food prices. The most talked about topic is how to save petrol and save money. But ironically, among all the ideas and ways discussed, no one would suggest to reduce the smoking habit. Ridiculous right?
Hopefully, my fellow friends who read this article would be inspired by my sharing. The least i wish to achieve is that my fellow friends will have some food for thought and really see this matter seriously. By doing so, it is my dream that the world will become smoke-less one day..


" World without smoke;Making the world a better place to live "

No comments: