Sunday, January 24, 2010

Movie Outing on 23/01/2010

"Paranormal Activity" at 11.30am and "Sherlock Holmes" at 1.40pm was the original plan of an eventful and pleasant day for me.. I've been missing out on numerous sets of movies that I've planned to watch, always due to my work and study, and of cause, failure to find anyone to watch with me. But, that was not the case yesterday, as I had watched two movies with the "Fan Xu"... Anyway, the original plan was scrapped and jeopardized by the much-hatred-urban-city Syndrome = Traffic Jam... It took me more than double the time required, if it is not jam, to reach Mid-Valley.. Thus, we were late and had to adjust our plan to "Paranormal Activity" at 1.30pm and "Tooth Fairy" at 4.30pm...

Prior to the showing of "Paranormal Activity", we went to had our yummy-yummy lunch at Sushi King. We had a little chat after the lunch, and at 1.30pm, here we go, the "Paranormal Activity"~~ The movie adopted the documentary filming style and it made me super D.I.Z.Z.Y... apparently, i had to go to the W.C and, you know, there's only one way to soothe the dizzyness, that is to v*m*t... The movie is not that frightening but it did have a reasonable impact, especially if we imagine when we are sleeping and our blanket was flipped by an unknown force.

It was about 3p.m when the movie ends, another 1 and half hour before our next show begun... so, me and the "fan xu" decided to window-shop, which eventually, ends up that the "fan xu" bought a cloth.. The cloth WAS supposingly for her sister, but, you know gals, especially when they are obsessed with the cloth, the original idea was just wiped out completely~~ oh ya, i met with my Shy-Shy Jie while shopping... It's been quite a while that I met with her ler... I'm wondering when is she gonna get married leh??

At 4.30pm, we were sitting in the cinema and the show started... Apparently, the movie isn't that astonishing nor entertaining as I was expected... "Game Plan" seemed to me, a better movie that the tooth fairy.. we were both got tired and hungry even before the show was finished.. and we've decided to go for dinner as soon as possible after the movie finished~~

We went to Cheras to have a western style dinner, in which I introduced the famous Cheese Fondue (fountain, i supposed), to the "fan xu".. we ordered a set of Fondue Chicken and a set of Fish N' Chips.. but we regretted for being too greedy coz we both were so full and couldn't finish the food... FOr that reason, I would like to apologize to people who are suffering from hunger.. we've tried our very best to finish the food.. but we just couldn't do so... I sent "fan xu" back after the dinner and proceeded to my next agenda - Gathering with Primary SChoolmates..

The gathering was a merry one, as we havent met for about two months and we got plenty to talk about.. but, i was just too tired after all i've had in the noon, and so, I left earlier.. I must apologize to my frens for going home so early too~~ I'm looking forward to our next session ya~~ hope that i will not be that tired after all~~

Special thanks to Fan Xu for accompanying me for the day~~ and Special thanks to Sook May for organizing the meeting~~ ^^

No comments: