Thursday, September 4, 2008

Aftermath of mid-semester test


I had a mid semester test today. Today's paper is Microeconomics 3, not a tough course, and yet, my careless mistakes proved to be costly. It was 2 careless mistakes that shouldn't had happened, but, ironically, i did it. Well, I think I would be doing moderate in this time around.


I went to a meeting today and we talked about the cc-trip (cc means Chinese Community of 7th Residential College of UM). It was just another ordinary meeting, but there was something that captured my attention. I heard that quite a number of my badge college-mates are not joining the trip. I was quite upset by their decisions. Recalling back my experience as the organizer of the trip a year ago, it was a tough one. I could still remember the major problem that i faced last year was that the lack of participants. Me and my commitee members were scratching our heads to attract the participants for the trip. And what happens now make me feel even more upset. I'm upset because my badge of college-mates had forgotten the hardship they had endured, how they overcame it, how they complaint and how they suffered because of it. I'm really upset. Now, as the senior, or better to be known as ex-officio, the best i could contribute to the current commitee is to try persuade my fellow college mates to join the trip. I just hope that they can put down all the negative thoughts, either it's on the 2nd year's style of organizing, the contents of the trip or any other possibilities. Just give it a try and feel the trip. I believe that this feeling and experience would be very different with ours as 1st year and 2nd year students.


The utmost important of the trip is to folster the unity and ties among us, I mean the whole 7th CC in this context. It's a great platform for us to kow more about our juniors. If this is not the time, when will it be? This perhaps is the final year of us being an undergraduate. Grab the opportunity and not to waste it. :)

No comments: