Monday, September 1, 2008

Farewell to My Roommate


Today, my roommate of 1 year and 3 months will be moving out. He had graduated from the course and finished his term as UM student council. Finally, the time has arrived and he will be moving out today.


Supposingly he had to move out 3 months ago, but he still became my roommate this semester due to his responsibility in the student council. Now thinking back our time as roommate, it was really enjoyable and nice. I can never asked for a better roommate. We chat and share a lot, and our roommate talk topic is quite different to others. We often talk about issues, politics and even our problems. Frankly speaking, I am really gratitude to have him as my roommate. I learnt a lot from him, and he helped me a lot in guiding me.


But, he would still need to move out today. There is a chinese proverb says:" There will never be a banquet that never ends." My dear roommate, wish you all the best in your career. May God bless you and your family.


Thank you Bryant!


No comments: