Sunday, May 10, 2009

1st time being drunk..

Frankly speaking... I'd never been drunk before... I am not saying I am a hard drinker... I just dont enjoy drinking... Thus, I always wonder how is the feeling of being drunk? I always wonder why people misbehave after being drunk.. Why people always get so high and emotional when drunk?

Finally, I had the opportunity of being drunk for the 1st time in my entire life... It happened in Langkawi Island... What makes it more significant is that it is my own will that I wanted to drink... Kinda magnificent isn't it?? It is my own request and will to drink liquor... On that night itself, about 15 of us were drinking beer and chivas+coke at the seaside... We were playing some games and also celebrated one of my friend's birthday... We were chatting and talking since this might be the last time we will be gathering after completing our undergraduate course... We were so enjoyed... We played till about 1.30am and almost finished all the beers and liquor...

However, there were 5 of us stay put after most people had left... We were cleaning up the mess and also the remaining beers... I think there were about 5 cans left... We kept on drinking, drinking and drinking~~ Finally the 5 cans were all finished... Then, we felt that it was still not enough... We then took another bottle of Chivas out... We drank again~~

All of us were so drunk~~ it is said that people who are depressed always get drunk easily... I totally agreed with the statement... I were kinda drunk that nite and even vomitted... Nevertheless, we were kinda crazy that night... We sang UM song, College song, and even did some stupid things like running while hugging someone... We were so noisy and crazy that night... Now I understand why people always do crazy stuffs when get drunk... I was just so high emotionally and cant control my behavior...

Nevertheless, this will be the one and only time that I get drunk... Sincerely speaking, I still dun like to drink liquor~~ haha... one time experience is enough already~~ :)

p.s: Patricia, Kant, WeWe and MeiLee, thanks for accompanying me for that night... Thanks for taking away my "1st time"~~ :)

No comments: