Saturday, May 16, 2009

An afterthought of an ordinary rainy day..

Tit-tat... Tit-tat...
The raindrops are gently hitting the surface of earth. They are moisturizing the mother of nature, reenergize the already tired and dried-up soil... GalGal, my beloved puppy, is sitting beside me in the room. She's afraid of the lightning and rain... Wat a cute puppy she is... On the other hand, i'm drinking a cup of hot coffee, the world most amazing drink and my most favourite drink~~

On this rainy day, I'm thinking about my past and my future... I was deeply distressed for the passed whole month... It all begun when I was in love with a person whom I should not fall into... Something urgent happened 2 weeks ago... It disrupted my plan... Even since my Macroeconomics 3 exam on 27/5/09, I never studied for the following 3 papers... I just do not have the 'mood' and heart to study... I even left earlier for an English paper... I just simply do the exam and never really checked my writtings... What makes me even more distressed is that I was not offered the placing in National University of Singapore... I had lost hope for my final semester result... 4.0 is beyond the reach...

As soon as I came back from Langkawi Island, I made an important decision... I made the call for a split... As I could not take it any longer... I had reached the maximum level of perserverence and patient... I opted for a way that I never wished that I will make... Ever since, I'd been struggling for my life... I just do not have the motivation and will to do anything... I was simply an useless person for the past week... Sleep, eat, watch drama, football and gaming, that's all I'd done for the past week... I just could not take her out of my head... I sms her regarding her internship and also the release of her exam result... I could sensed that she wish to talk and chat with me, but I intentionally gave her a cold shoulder... I know it is hard to take for both of us, but it is something that I must do... By doing so, I hope that it will settle once and for all... It's so suffering... I could not see the end of the struggle... It seems like a never-ending struggling... Lord, when it will end??

However, what'd done has been done... All I can do is to hold on with my decision, be firm and tough with the decision... I've made up my mind... I must recover and put the smiles back to my face again... Lord, I believe that I can make it with the help of Almighty...

No comments: