Monday, October 13, 2008

家好月圆

I just finished watching this exciting and nice drama, 家好月圆, not long ago. Am I a little bit outdated? Haha... I found out that this drama is interesting because I could see some link between the drama and me. And also, something that I aspired for most of my life, but are also the dream that never fulfilled for me.



When I watch this drama, the thing that impressed me the most was the togetherness of the "Gam" family. I love to watch their JoBao play with them. I love to watch the children playing among each other. Even though they had undergone lots of tests and trials, but they never lost the family value. Although JoBao did something wrong in the pass, but he's brave enough to admit his fault and rectify the mistakes. And, what catches my eyes was when he said that even though he and HorMa divorced for 10years, but the children are still his kids. The blood-ties could not be cheated and separated. Unfortunately, people who my history knows that I don't have a good father. I jealous "Gam" family. I love to have JoBao as my father. And I also love to be part of the "Gam" family.

The second thing that caught my attention was the triadic relationship among GuanJiaZai, YuShuChiew and Dr. Ling. The situation is so familiar. I do not know I'm in which position, but what I've learnt from the drama is ---- never involve in any triadic relationship. No matter under what circumstances, triadic relationship is damaging to ALL parties. And the situation like the ending of the drama rarely occurs. I'm not saying that it'll not have good ending, but the probability is so low that it is too risky to try. I'm a living example. I regretted to involve in a triadic relationship. It hurts ALL parties. Well, go back to the topic of 家好月圆, there were many scenes and dialouges that were so familiar. These are very much the deepest thought from the bottom of my heart. That's why, I'm so attracted to this drama because it's like reflecting my story.

Lastly, I would like to wish my friends 家好月圆 and also being able to find your destined partner. I always believe that family ties and love are the 2 best gifts and presents from God. Hope that my friends will cherish the greatest gifts. God Bless~~

No comments: