Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finals Coming!

Finally, I'd finished the last class of the semester (with the exclusion of co-curriculum ) today. I'm so happy now. But, on the other hand, I feel kinda sad about it. The feeling has been mixed and irony. On one hand, I'm glad that the class finished. But, it means that this semester is almost over. I'll only have another semester left. I just could not describe the mixed feeling now. I think most of the near-graduating seniors would understand what I was talking. I used to have a person who was so closed to me that I can share everything and talk everything to. But, now the person is gone. I suddenly started to miss this person again.

I feel much relaxed as the classes are finished. But on the other hand, finals is coming~~~ Headache... Nonetheless, I have to start doing my revision now and also to prepare to do my last assignment which I presented today. The presentation was ok. Not really a good presentation which impressed my lecturer. But, it's a learning process which I learnt things that never experienced before. The high standard set by my lecturer improved my standard and knowledge drastically. Thank you, Dr. Edmund. :)

I'll start doing my revision tomorrow (23/10/2008), I promised!!! Aza-aza Fighting!!

P.S. there's a high possibility that there'll be a fire drill practice in my college today... The operation should start at 2am later... Haiz... Cant sleep again...

1 comment:

Silent Siputz said...

Hey Joseph! Stephanie here~ Your very very old ICQ netfriend. I'm sure you remember me right?
Anyway, after reading through your entry, best of luck on your finals! =) Keep in touch ya.

regards,
Stephanie