Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Presentation

Phew... Finally, after 2 weeks of scrutinized preparation, I'd finished preparing the presentation of my research in the ethnicity paper. The question is about generational change of the descendents of migrants correspond with identity transformation in Malaysia and U.S. Even though it's just a piece of academic essay, but due to the high expectation from my lecturer, it's like writing a thesis!!! Nonetheless, I still enjoy doing the research because it helped me to gain more knowledge as I'm "forced" to read a lot of materials...

Well, when I was doing this research, an idea come across my thoughts. I was thinking whether should I write a thesis in my final semester. The current accumulation of my credit hours is sufficient for me to graduate even not producing a thesis, but I think otherwise. I feel like there's something missing in my undergraduate life if I do not produce a thesis of my own. But, I must consider the papers that I'll be thinking for my final semester. All the papers that I'll be taking are "Killer Papers" which drag the CGPA of most of the students. Erm... I must really take a serious consideration about it...

This semester is a bit different with my previous semesters. It's a bit compact. Time seems like not enough for me to study and do my revision. The finals is coming soon, my first paper would be on 8th Nov, but I'd not even start doing my revision yet. I still have a last assignment which I must complete. Maybe it's due to the high expectation of myself as well as from the lecturers on the quality of academic essay plus the personnal problems that I faced earlier. Maybe these issues took me some time to solve before I can really focus in preparing for my finals...

Well, I gotta prepare for class now. My class is at 12pm later and my presentation would be at 3pm later today. Wish me the best of luck lar.. :)

P.s. I couldn't sleep well again... My "beloved neighbour" who stay a floor beneath me caused me lots of troubles. They kept on creating noises even though it's late at night... It's so suffering for not having enough rest... :'(

No comments: